Friday, December 11, 2009

Putting something from somewhere and placing it anywhere…..

I dunno if this has been used as an excuse but the I havnt found it possible to answer back to anyone or to myself when we say “its human to make mistakes”. Then are guys stupid or unrealistic who say that we’re perfectionists???

And then ive heard that only the people who try are the ones who commit mistakes or that you never quite appreciate victory unless you’ve tasted failure and so many more killer lines that kinda glorify failure so as to say.

I personally think its ok to make mistakes but what becomes imperative is to learn not to repeat them. However I find it hard to believe at times cuz well it’s an unforgiving world out there. So as Ravi Shastri likes to say when viru is batting “the margin of error for the bowlers is very low…”

Its actually funny how you can take something from anywhere and put it elsewhere and run away with it.

So I guess this is what you do, learn, and learn damn fast cuz if you don’t then someone else will and yeah run away with it!!!!(see I did it again…)

I hate judgmental ppl and loath doing so but then who likes to make mistakes…but then it’s an unforgiving world and well “piggy chops” is so happy to be a judge at tht ridiculous pageant thing….but I have other reasons of hating her but wht the hell one more doesn’t hurt!!!!

I guess in life you have to do some things which you don’t want to so it boils down to this….there are two ways of living life, handling situations, ppl, problems etc etc etc…either crib about them or happily see them off.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sanchi said...

I guess 'you live and you learn'..mistakes are sort of a reminder tht its never ending...m still learning dat happily see them off thing and have a long way to go...

8:59 PM  
Blogger and there was THE ONE said...

yes!!!!
and maybe u shud learn to update ure blog as well!@#$!@$!

4:31 PM  
Blogger I am not Batman said...

hahahaha!
'Piggy chops' didi...

7:16 PM  
Blogger and there was THE ONE said...

lol!!!!
i knew u wud comment on tht....

10:19 PM  
Blogger aj's partner in crime said...

kutte!!!!!!!! unhide my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home