Thursday, July 02, 2009

latesht

first of all yes anuj it will be killer if we all got bak to blogging!!!!!

the gay parade happened this sunday and a whopping 3000 ppl came "out of the closet" and trust me they did put on a show!!!!curiosity is not a sin but it should be exercised with gr8 caution....i learnt the essence of this statement wen i went to see the parade and i saw DUDES KISSING!!!!!ive been single for sometime now but i really cudnt fathom the minds of these "queer" ppl.....i guess thts y they r queer.....

its started raining now in delhi and as every delhi looks pretty amazing wen its all washed up....so football and beer have just added to the joy.....i washed my bike this week, first time since i got her....the next day i went to IGNOU to get my degree and it was raining and the bike is dirtier than ever b4 i was depressed but then guys I GOT MY DEGREE!!!!!!ofcurz a day well spent with tarun....

until nxt time keep spreading tht smile and more importantly the love(even if it is queer!!!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger I am not Batman said...

Ok Batty boy.... :P

1:27 PM  
Blogger I am not Batman said...

Did you see Indu there? He is in Delhi too :P

1:28 PM  
Blogger and there was THE ONE said...

loads of ppl with masks yaa...and i really dint go too close man!!!m not tht adventurous....so he may or may not have been there....

5:10 PM  
Blogger Anuj :) said...

hehehe :) dude we all have to start blogging.. I have been thinkin o fstartin since long man.. jus lookin for some inspiration.. and some excuses i guess.. hehehe :)

Anyways im glad u washed ur bike.. and im surprised u got ur degree from IGNOU.. isnt that place like a lost world? hehe :)

All set for MBA bhai?? :) Anyways I dun think this is an email that I can chat and ask bout life and all.. so I guess i should stop!!! Will talk seperately on all this :)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home