Sunday, September 10, 2006

whiff of life......

me doing evenings in kitchen these days......atleast gud food
 but one luk at how it is cooked 
u dont feel like eating it!!!!!but i do taste i(loads of it....ok) yesterday came out to go bak at home and met up wid the bar manager and HK supervisor.....curtly they ask u drink????i was like hahahhahahahahhahahahahha and more hahahahahahai was soooo desperate for booze(and not boose!!!)tht i 4got tht i have to drive(scooter!!!!!)for arnd 30km at 11 in the nyt wen the trucks rule the road and then come bak home where i had to face my parents.......i guess foster can be tempting(and even more after a chicken biryaani frm a taj kitchen!!!!)
after 2 bottles i had the sense to think of all the possibilities tht were left in the nyt.......
1.maybe i'll bang my scooter somewhere and die on the delhi roads
2.maybe a truck will runover me at 100km/hr and hit and run and im found drunk as well(dead tht is)!!!!
3.some1 possibly more dunk myt manage to kill both of us(himself and me)
4.i reach home at my parents kill me.

well......the common thing was tht i wud die!!!!!!and tht too wen the end of IT can be seen now.
i carry keys to my place so i dont have to diturb my ppl at home which was a blessing for me last nyt......i came bak at 1 yesterday and it was one trip bak which i cant recall ryt now......it usually takes me 40-50min but i doubt it was 30min ride yesterday!!!!!its just lucky as well tht dilli police is vigil i myt not get a challan posted as well........reached home and opened the 
doors as silently as i cud which was ok as no1 got up and i crashed asap!!!!!!!
its 11 in the morning and i just woke up and now i gtg agen to tht hotel!!!!
some life man.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Anuj :) said...

hey buddy.. totally totally agree with the kitchen food making part.. how they make it and how they throw it.. dam sad... thats y the only kitchen i like is my home kitchen.. hehe.. i get to try n make watever i feel like..hehe.. anyways yaar..im tooo happy that now only "DAYS" are remaining for getting back to college.. very happy bout that..nd also that we are all gonna ROCK at college.. hehe.. enjoY buddy..keep smiling always.. c u..

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home