Saturday, July 22, 2006

BLESSINGS IN A DISGUISE......

well i srsly dont think so....i havnt gone to my hotel for the past two days and i guess wont be going for anuther two, the reason being a freak accident i had on the way to the freaking hotel.it drizzled for the time i was on the scooter and on a turn it slipped and now both my knees are hurt bad......the helmet as my dad just told me is cracked in the centre and the fact freaked my mom, which is not good,slight pain here n there but the only ray of sunshine being im sitting bak at home and away from the hotel......
atleast blogger is working man its such a relief......the contact medium wid my mumbai ppl as i often call it is restored.
im into front office these days which i have started liking and i have a feeling ive finally found a place where i wanna be....its a total veellla place where everybody is doing nuthin.....i cherish the prt having pizza in the front office mgrs office late one evening......so its proffesional to the core and we make sure guest face no inconvenience(and ppl thot only ITDC is bad)all the HM ppl plz comment on my reading of this industry--ive a feeling tht the ppl high up tht is the mgrs dont do much and its just the ppl down under who r working like anythinarjun and bongo may not take the pains as we all kno they have immense experience abt the IT.....MAN I SO HATE U BOTH for having all the fun in the training period....lolbuy im sure glad both of u came to delhi man now i dont miss mumbai tht much.....
me off to take my antibiotics tata(not the taj ka mother company but bye...lol)
love
anuj

2 Comments:

Blogger zOnKesHwAr said...

Abey I wasn't able to open blogs untill now hence I was absent in the Bloggin world

10:47 PM  
Blogger ritwika said...

belated happy holi

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home