Thursday, May 25, 2006

PART OF ME......

this post came into my mind after reading arastu's blog....the part in which he says something about some of us having a soft side......ofcourse i know and fully understand what arastu means wit it, but i agree with abhishek shetty wen he says our group lacks the bondong factor......
i know it is difficult to trust ppl who u dont know and belong to anuther place but guys trust and hope r the things tht hold the world together
i am doing something tht i have never done before. some facts abt me in writing so ppl trust me(not tht they dont)but im doing wat i can to make my group a group of ppl who can trust and be together like brothers.
arastu's blog made me realise how vunerable to conflict we actually are.the problems with anniroodh and aditya have effected us in a bad way "us" as in the whole group. here on this blog i am doing something tht i have never done b4 becuz there has been no need for this.......i wanaa tell all my ppl back in mumbai tht for all of u ppl i consider my friends i promise to be with you wenever u need me(even if u dont need me im there...lol)this is becuz i feel u all r few of the best ppl i have ever met in my life and i dont want to loose u all becuz of silly misunderstandings.
i kno this is being waaaaaaaay too senti but guysd help my cause na.....
loads of love
anuj

9 Comments:

Blogger I am not Batman said...

abey....feel the same man...i feel a certain element missing in the group man....the ruckus with those two bastards only made this doubt a bit clearer...

12:02 AM  
Blogger I am not Batman said...

i know we have discussed this thru the beer nites and the exam nites but
actually wen the group started i never in the whole wide world would have imagined something could go this wrong and unrepairable...now that it has i am happy...atleast now the group has people who know when to stop...to stop before the shit hits the fan!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Anuj :) said...

Hey BUddy.. totally true man.. trust is d only element on which the world is build man.. (ok i dunno y i wrote that but i hope u;ll understand wat i mean..hehe).. no but on a serious Note (not a coin ha..hehe)... no but seriously.. just want all of u'll to no that i'll be wid u'll always.. whether it is day or nite.. or afternoon.. or evenin..:) :) :).. for sure.. as far as the group goes.. itz awsome guys.. so guys.. relaxxx.. :) hehe.. no seriously.. itz awsome havin all of u;ll in life.. and really makes me glad that we all met in college.. and im sure this friendship is gonna be intact rite till d end( not left till d end ha..mind u..hehe)..
O.K.....ALRITEEEE... HEHE..

ENJOY people..last 3 days of freedom..

12:24 AM  
Blogger Anuj :) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:24 AM  
Blogger zOnKesHwAr said...

guess who's back from malluland.
Got a baby squirel(I guess that's how u spell it)from there.It is just 5 days old.
I have named it Lucifer.

OFCOURSE.

5:49 PM  
Blogger zOnKesHwAr said...

6sic6

5:50 PM  
Blogger zOnKesHwAr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:46 PM  
Blogger zOnKesHwAr said...

Let SATAN the second speak,

LOrd oF hEll feels that the priest of my forefather is right,N that the matter is small enough to be sorted by sittin and talkin it out.


So.When are we having the next booz party?eh?.......He he he



6sic6

6:47 PM  
Blogger I am not Batman said...

update ur blog bhai!!!!!!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home