Wednesday, May 24, 2006

OF DELHI AND SUDDEN SHOWERS

i thnk my stars tht this time the summers have not been as pathetic as in the previous yrs(until now tht is)the showers were surprising but obviously a relief 4 us. im having loads of fun here wid all my frenz.....but still there is a prt of me missing mumbai, the cricket ,the night outs wid all my ppl, the regular controversies.....and yeah disasters with arastu, but i guess after my last day in mumbai i shunt talk....last few days have been very very busy and me almost roamed all over delhi
the matches also took most prt of the nights but it was very disappointing in the last two matches so i guess i wont bother for the fourth ODI...the time has flown past and now im almost dreading my IT as it is so close to commence now, ive to wear a black suit which will kill me in the delhi heat as i have to go on my own....the worst part is they havnt informed me abt the stipend tht we will be getting.
i'll be going abhi
love u all
anuj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home