Monday, May 15, 2006

last few days.....

anuj j is in singapore i spose,menon in his mallu land,and rest of us are home.im missing my frenz in mumbai and now its kinda true to say tht it will be difficult to get thru these six months without them....last few days were very hot but a miraculous shower in the night gave some respite but since wen did the temp effect our daily lives.....
the metro has saved my life....thnk god it has come close to my place no i dont have to face the scorching sun everytime ive to meet my ppl but i guess it wont help me during my training...wat a pity(metro aint near the hotel)im all tanned almost looking like a ghatti these days...lol..ok not tht bad but pretty dark yes....abhi toh im waiting for all my frend's exams to get over but then my training wud commence.ive managed to meet up with more or less every1 here but the ppl not here will be bak by the 20th and then for the nxt 10 days i'll be busy rocking delhi...
i guess enuff for now
love u all

1 Comments:

Blogger I am not Batman said...

check out my blog now! i have put that pic up there...

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home