Sunday, May 07, 2006

The worst day of my life

i dont know whts wrong man....everytime things start to look gud something shitty happens.5th may i was supposed to go home and the same day i lost my wallet containg my ATM card and the ticket home. the indian railways suck bigtime i was made to run here n there all day long to get a duplicate ticket and in the end i had to pay the full amt again.i had taken money from my close freinds arastu and arjun which in the end prooved to be just sufficient for my return journey. i had to no money to go back home from the station...i had to bother my dad.ofcourse arastu n arjun shudve helped the way they did but tht does not mean i do not thnk them.i do it here and will do it every possible place.another thnx goes to anuj jodhani(buddy)who rises to everyones help and is definetlely one of the best ppl ive ever met.if ppl say tht i smile alot they should meet anuj j, we share our smiles as our first names(his smile is faaaaaaaar better ofcourse)....anup, well he did wht he cud and it was just my cursed luck tht dint help but i thnk him as well

atleast the SBI have blocked my ATM card so no1 can atleast take my bank balance...i am pretty happy wid the SBI ka service they blocked the card the same day i reported.the train journey wasnt as bad i atleast got my seat (on paying the price twice)the TC was nice to me did not badger me for not having the ticket but made my ticket asap
the nxt day saw me hungry and rajasthan was boiling hot man.they say it was above 45'c in places and the loo in northern india is known to all...water was scarce so was my cash...somehow i managed thru the day only to be glad at arnd 6 or 6:30pm..i cud c delhi, how i love this place.all my deppression vanished I WAS HOME dad picked me up wasnt too happy wimme but dint show it....got me an early dinner ay cannaught place-ruby tuesday which was a definete treat after the disasterous couple of days.
i'd thnk my frenz agen 4 helping me and would like them to know tht they must expect the same kinda commitment and more towards our friendship.but man such experience i will never 4get.... may u never get stuck in such a situation

1 Comments:

Blogger I am not Batman said...

nice!! home smells good doesnt it.... well me been roaming all over the city!! freedom...specially on the bike and away from parents tastes mighty good!! totally love it!

tell me your chandigarh plans....

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home