Saturday, October 24, 2009

think twice before u speak....

Really??

Ever heard of something like hypocrisy??? i mean this is not a self justifying post…its just how I feel about “diplomatic” people. I know its hard to believe but I can behave myself and be nice to people and even wen I feel like I need some stupidity in life I can socialize as well….but I cant be nice to ppl and bitch abt them or maybe tell them something tht i dnt feel...

Dadoo(tanmoy) used to say “anuj yaar tu hadd karr deta hai”. I asked him “y wht happened?”And he said what felt like carefully drafted words “anuj log dog ko kutta bolte hai parr doggie ko well doggie bolte hai…but tu seedha bitch bolta hai!!! There is a difference u kno…its not like calling a spade a spade…”I was speechless…yeah dadoo had tht effect on me….but all I could tell was “dadoo this how I am and I am happy like this and I like myself like this”. And he used to have this isska kuchh nahi ho sakta smile….

Then my dear mommy, who by the way is more concerned of wht the neighbor would think rather than if she is happy with something no…she tells me u shud think about wht other ppl think of u…opinions!!!

I dint tell her but I loved it wen arjun sed tht “opinions are like assholes…everyone has them!!” I mean I kno who all are important to me and its just their opinion tht matters to me and I think tht they r sensible guys even if otherwise….and moreover m sure we all have seen wht happens to ppl who try to go out and impress every1….u just cant keep every1 happy….so I think its just best to keep ureself happy!!!

I mean its at times rude also u kno if u tell some1 tht he’s acting dumb or behaving like a fucked up jackass but then isn’t it for his own benefit??? Isn’t it like learning from mistakes??? But how will the other person kno if he is acting like a prick until someone tells them…in the process if I end up being a rude guy…. I think its worth it. Some of the best things ive learnt in life are like tht

And if u think all this is bullshit then do remember tht my “opinion” doesn’t matter to u and nor does ures!!!!

But do keep smiling!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger roaming_saint said...

You don't seem to have changed a bit even after all these years; same old Anuj. One can only answer you with a 'never gonna change' smile'. But then you always were good the way you are, you'll be mad to change now, especially for someone else's opinions. :D

4:15 PM  
Blogger Quirky said...

Stumbled upon ur blog and now I'm even too scared 2 comment ;)

As for other pplz opinion u summed it up best here: 'I kno who all are important to me and its just their opinion tht matters to me' :)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home