Monday, July 20, 2009

i choose to choose

ever felt like u need 2 make a choice and u really dnt have anything to choose from.....the head of my college says tht "its a choice less world!".....me and arjun choose to call him "halwaai" for his dynamic presence.....at times u do feel the sweetness of wat he comes up wid.....irrelevent tho....
but then u choose to be happy, choose not to crib, choose to smile thru tuff times and definetely not to turn our backs.....no opee not even to fart!!!!
"walking away and backing down are two different things, and u can choose do to neither!!!"-never back down.
life ryt now is supported by metallica who agen dnt give me any choice....have to come bak to them....well maybe some chilled beer on a hot evening i guess!!!!!the lack of cricket kinda kills me these days....there is no choice u see!!!!even if i try to tell myself tht i choose not to play is something like wen i say tht i choose to stay single then my dormant brains shouts out STOP KIDDING YOURSELF....there are all the choices in the world!!!!
yeah m a little fucked up in life as of now....as always i have no idea abt it!!!
and ya i love tht smile
until next time
bbi

2 Comments:

Blogger Anuj :) said...

dude.. i chose to read your blog and I must say I made a good choice :)
:)
I think its all about doing what 'you' feel.. doesn matter wat the world feels about it..as long as u no wat ur doin and you can look into the mirror and smile at yourself :)
I duno y i wrote wat i wrote :) but i guess makes sense! :)

2:55 PM  
Blogger and there was THE ONE said...

killed it buddy boy!!!!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home